1. A magic charm or spell.
2. Personal magnetism; charm.
3. Any art that invokes supernatural powers.
1. A way to tell one person’s cattle from another by means of a hot iron stamp.
2. Verb: To impress indelibly.
1. The whole of a piece’s visible elements and the way those elements are united.
1. Having or serving a purpose; capable of serving the purpose for which it was designed.
1. To comment thoughtfully or ruminate upon.
1. Acknowledgement to a higher power that controls the mobile dimension.
2. Permission to step forth into said dimension.
1. Not constant; fluctuating: unstable.
1. Create; invent.
2. To have as a goal or purpose; intend.
3. To create or execute in an artistic or highly skilled manner.
4. Lovely; pleasing.
1. Stylish and attractive